Campus Security Department
General Kamal Abdullah , department general manager
Vision :Providing security is seen as a high priority that must be given to all.
Mission :Extending the feeling of security at the campus and deepening the security sense among students and MUST staff.
• Ensuring security among individuals and premises in campus.
• Preventing any security violations.
• Providing high-level training for security and firefighting personnel to enable them to face any possible event.
• Cooperating with the official security institutions and facilitating their tasks in campus and out of the university.
• Conducting political and criminal investigating security surveillance on the university staff and the applicants as well.
• Gathering the related information on the organizations working with MUST to make sure that they are eligible to dealings with MUST.
In brief, developing the security spirit is the responsibility of all citizens.
© 2010 Misr University for Science & Technology
Al-Motamayez District, 6th of October City, Egypt
All rights reserved, Developed by ETC