1. Vice president of Misr University for Quality and Accreditation Affairs. Aug. 2021- Current.
2. Dean of the Institute of Aviation Engineering and Technology – from Feb. 2017 to Jan. 2021.
(Most important achievement is the accreditation of the institute by the Union of Arab Engineers and Apply for accreditation from the National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education).
3. General Coordinator for Administrative Quality – Benha University – from Dec. 2016 up to now.
(The University has obtained the ISO 9001-2008 in March 2017, and ISO 9001-2015 in March 2018, and 2020).
4. Head of Quality and Accreditation Department, Yanbu Industrial College, Royal Commission in Yanbu – from Feb. 2009 to July 2013.
5. Director of Quality, Accreditation and General Coordinator for communication with the international academic accreditation bodies in the colleges and institutes sector – Royal Commission in Yanbu from 2011 to 2013 – where the Royal colleges and institutes of Yanbu have received international accreditation from ABET, ACBSP, and CEA.
6. Head of the Department of general Subjects in Special Programs – Faculty of Engineering, Shoubra Faculty of Engineering, Benha University- from 2017 to 2018.
7. Expert in the Project Management Unit – Ministry of Higher Education – Director of New Programs and International Accreditation of Laboratories – Aug. 2013 to Sep. 2014.
8. Participated in the evaluation of high institutes of engineering and technology (Industrial and engineering Institutes committee) from 2013 to 2014.
9. Auditor of the Ministry of Higher Education to follow up the progress of the educational process in private engineering institutes in the academic year 2013/2014.
10. B.Sc. Program coordinator, Yanbu Industrial College, Royal Commission in Yanbu – from 2007 to 2009.
11. Head of the General Technical subjects Section, Vocational Training Center, Central Military Region, Dubai, from 1990 to 1996, participated in the establishment of the Center.
1. M. S. Hamed, Y. A. Mashad, A. A. Ibrahim “Correlation Between vibration Measurement and Surface Quality In Grinding Operation”, Eng. Res. Journal of EL-Mataria faculty of Eng., Helwan university, vol.11, PP (144-158), Mar.1989, Cairo, Egypt.
2. A. A. Ibrahim “Studying The Effect of underlying Processes The Finishing Process”, Eng. Res. Journal of EL-Mataria faculty of Eng., Helwan university, vol.3, PP (70 – 77), Mar.1995, Cairo, Egypt
3. A. A. Ibrahim, S. A. Elkady, T. M. Tawfik “Theory of Surface Production in Electrochemical Grinding”, Eng. Res. Journal of EL-Mataria faculty of Eng., Helwan university, vol.3, PP (78-85), Mar.1995, Cairo, Egypt
4. A. A. Ibrahim “ The Effect of Specimen Preparation on The Machinability” , 22nd international conference on computers and industrial engineering , American university, PP(248-251), Dec 1997, Cairo, Egypt.
5. A. A. Ibrahim “ A Study For Roundness Error In The Cylindrical Plunge Grinding” 22nd international conference on computers and industrial engineering , American university, PP( 503-506), Dec 1997, Cairo, Egypt.
6. A. A. Ibrahim “The Wheel-Work Interference in the cylindrical plunge grinding” 8th INT. AMME conference , PP(321-328) 12-14 May. 1998,. Cairo, Egypt.
7. A. A. Ibrahim “The Roundness Error In Cylindrical Plunge Grinding (Causes And Cures)” 8th INT. AMME conference , PP(329-337) 12-14 May. 1998, Cairo, Egypt.
8. A. A. Ibrahim, A. M. A. Soliman, and H. A. Housin “ Influence of Workpiece Support on the Generated Surfac in Turning “, Procd. Of Conference Intelligent Systems in Design and Manufacturing III, Part of SPIE’S Intelligent Systems and Smart Manufacturing, Paper No. 4192-62,Boston, Nov.-2000, USA.
9. Saber M. Abd-Rabbo, and A. A. Ibrahim “ Theoritical and Experimental Investigation Into An Axial vibration During Turning” Bulletin of the Faculty of Engineering, Minia University, Vol 20 No. 2, PP(23-31), Jan 2002, Egypt.
10. A. A. Ibrahim, and M. H. EL-AXIR “ An Investigation into oblique Turning for Mild Steel with Two Different Workpiece Support using RSM” The second Minia International Conference for Advanced Trends In Engineering, PP(1134-1144), 7-9 April 2001, Egypt.
11. M. Abdel Mohsen, A. A. Ibrahim, F. S. Ahmed, and M. M. Okasha “Machined Surface Characteristics Produced By Electrochemical Grinding” Sci. Bull. Fac. Eng. Ain Shams Univ. Vol.37, No.4, December 2002, Egypt.
12. M. H. EL-AXIR and A. A. IBRAHIM ” Some Surface Characteristics Due To moving Rest Ball Burnishing”3rd Assiut International Conference on Mechanical engineering Advanced Technology for Industrial Production ( MEATIP3), PP(382-391), 24-26 Dec. 2002, Assiut, Egyp.
13. M. H. EL-AXIR and A. A. IBRAHIM ” Some Surface Characteristics Due To Center Rest Ball Burnishing” Al-Mansoura engineering Journal, June 2003, Egypt.
14. A. A. Ibrahim, Saber M. Abd Rabbo, and Yehia El- Mashad ” Fuzzy Knowledge Base Controller to Comensate The Roundness Error in The Cylindrical Plunge Grinding” Al-Mansoura engineering Journal, June 2003, Egypt.
15. El-Axir, M. H., and Ibrahim, A. A., “Some surface characteristics due to center rest ball burnishing”, J. Materials Processing Technology. 167(1), pp(47-53.) , 2005.
16. A. A. Ibrahim “An investigation into ball burnishing process of carbon steel on a lathe” AL-AZHAR ENGINEERING TENTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, December 24-26, 2008, Egypt.
17. A.A. Ibrahim, S.M. Abd Rabbo, “ROUNDNESS ERROR COMPENSATION IN TURNING USING FUZZY LOGIC”, Engineering Research Journal of EL-Mataria faculty of Eng., Helwan university, VOL. 102, PP (M 22-M35), December 2005, Cairo, Egypt.
18. A.A. Ibrahim, S.M. Abd Rabbo,., M.H. El-Axir, A.A. Ebied, “Center rest balls burnishing parameters adaptation of steel components using fuzzy logic”, Production Engineering & Design for Development, PEDD7, February 7-9, 2006, Cairo, Egypt
19. A.A. Ibrahim, S.M. Abd Rabbo,., M.H. El-Axir, A.A. Ebied, “Center rest balls burnishing parameters adaptation of steel components using fuzzy logic”, journal of materials processing technology , 2 0 9, pp. 2428–2435, 2 0 0 9 .
20. A.A. Ibrahim, “IMPROVING ROUNDNESS ERROR IN THE CYLINDRICAL PLUNGE GRINDING USING AI TECHNIQUE” Engineering Research Journal of EL-Mataria faculty of Eng., Helwan university, VOL. 117, PP (M 124-M142), June2008, Cairo, Egypt.
21. A. A . Ibrahim, F. S. Ahmed, K. ELshazly, S. Samir, “EFFECT OF CUTTING CONDITION IN TURNING ON FATIGUE BEHAVIOR OF 0.12% CARBON STEEL”, Fourth Assiut University Int. Conf. on Mech. Eng. Advanced Tech. For Indus. Prod., (MEATIP4), pp(578-589), December 12-14 (2006).
22. A.A. Ibrahim, “Fatigue Life Enhancement of Carbon Steel By Ball Burnishing Process”, Mansoura Engineering Journal (MEJ), Vol..33 ,No. 2, pp(M.1-M.9), June 2008, Egypt
23. Z. M. Yehia, A. A. Ibrahim, I. M. Ibrahim, R. A. Mahmoud , “Effect of Niobium Addition on Stamping Tool Steel Properties”, Engieering Research Journal, Faculty of Engineering Shebin El-kom, Menoufia University, Vol. 32, No. 1 January 2009, Egypt.
24. A.A. Ibrahim , S. M. Abd-elrahman, M. Z. Zahran¬, and H. H. El-Mongy, “AN INVESTIGATION FOR MACHINERY FAULT DIAGNOSIS USING ADAPTIVE WAVELET ANALYSIS”, Sixth Jordanian International Conference, Paper No. 5, CD, October 22-24/2007, Paper No. 5, Amman, Jordan.
25. A.A. IBRAHIM¬ , S. M. Abd-elrahman, M. Z. Zahran¬, and H. H. El-MONGY, “An experimental investigation for gear fault diagnosis using adaptive wavelet analysis of vibration signals”, Bulletin of Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Menia University, Vol. 26, No. 2, July 2007, Egypt.
26. YASIR A. HADI, SAJI VARGHESE and A. A. IBRAHIM” EFFECTS OF MACHINING PARAMETERS IN TURNING ON ROUNDNESS ERROR OF MACHINED COMPONENTS”, International Journal of Materials Engineering and Technology Volume 2, Issue 1, pp. 55-68, 2009.
27. A. A. Ibrahim, S. M. Abdrabbo, H. Gheith , M. Abd El-Salam, and M. El-Samanty, “Online Tool Wear Monitoring In Turning Using Vibration Analysis And Artificial Neural Network”, Ain Shams Journal of Mechanical Engineering (ASJME(,Vol. 2, pp.201-212, October, 2009.
28. S. M. ABDRABBO, A. A. IBRAHIM, “SURFACE TEXTURE OPTIMIZATION IN TURNING PROCESS BASED ON RSM AND GENETIC ALGORITHMS “, Minia Journal of Engineering and Technology, (MJET), Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 86- 100, January 2010.
29. S. M. Abdel-Rahman, A.A. Ibrahim¬ , and H. H. El-Mongy “Rolling-Element Bearing Fault Diagnosis using Adaptive Wavelet Analysis of Vibration Signals”, Engineering Research Journal, Faculty Engineering, Mataria, Helwan University, Vol.125, pp. M25-M41, March 2010.
30. A. A. IBRAHIM , “An Investigation for Surface Integrity of Al2O3/A356 Composites Using Roller Burnishing Process on a Milling Machine”, Applied Mechanics and Materials journal, Vol. 330 (2013), pp 37-44.
Also published and presented in: 4th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2013), Bali Island, Indonesia, March 16-17, 2013.
31- A.A. Ibrahim, Tamer Khalil, Tarik Tawfeek, “Study the influence of a new ball burnishing technique on the surface roughness of AISI 1018 low carbon steel” International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 4 (1) (2015) 227-232.
32- M. M. Salem, A. A. Ibrahim, S.S. Mohamed, and Sayed A. Abdallah “CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SURFACE PRODUCED BY ELECTRIC DISCHARGE MACHINE (EDM) PROCESS”, Minia Journal of Engineering and Technology, (MJET), Jan. 2017.
33- M. Elsamanty, A. Mostafa, A. A. Ibrahim “DYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS STUDY OF RE-ENTRANT HONEYCOMB AUXETIC STRUCTURE FOR AL6082” JOURNAL OF THE EGYPTIAN SOCIETY OF TRIBOLOGY VOLUME 17, No. 3, July 2020, pp. 37 – 47 ISSN 2090 – 5882.
34- M. Elsamanty, W.S. Salman, A. A. Ibrahim” Rotary Machines Fault Diagnosis based on Principal Component Analysis” ERJ_Volume 171_Issue 0_Pages 138-150, 2021.