- Holds a master’s and doctorate from the University of Trier, Germany, in the field of linguistics and German language and literature.
- Head of the German Language and Literature Department, Faculty of Arts, Menoufia University, since 2011.
Head of the German Language and Translation Department and Vice Dean for Graduate Studies and Research at the Faculty of Languages and Translation, Misr University for Science and Technology, since 2021.
- A certified auditor with the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.
- Member of the European Linguistic Association (Europhras).
- Translator of the Sheikh of Al-Azhar and the Al-Azhar Center for Translation.
- Translation of several books between Arabic and German, including Stories of the Prophets by Ibn Kathir, published in ib-Verlag, 2011, Düsseldorf, Germany.
• Cultural and scientific cooperation with the embassies of Germany and Austria and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).