Under the patronage of
Chairman of The Board of Trustees
Mr. Khaled El-Toukhy
Dean of the College of Oral and Dental Surgery
Prof. Hala El-Menoufy
In the presence of Professor Eugenio longo from the University of Genova, the Third Module of the 5th batch of Implantology Fellowship was organized at the College of Oral and Dental Surgery on Thursday, 18th of January 2024, for three consecutive days.
From Misr University for Science and Technology:
- Prof. Yasser Makaky.
- Dr. Bassem El-Fahl.
- Dr. Ahmed Badr.
The Module included theoretical lectures and their clinical and practical applications on numerous patients who were provided to the candidates from the outpatient dental clinics of the College of Oral and Dental Surgery.
The topics included were:
- Principles Of Periodontal Plastic Surgery.
- Soft Tissue Augmentation Techniques Significance Around Teeth and Implants.
- Soft Tissue Augmentation Techniques – Thinking Out of the Box.
- Soft Tissue Considerations in Complex/Multidisciplinary Cases.
- Gummy smile Management: Clinical Insights.
- Implant Rehabilitation for Atrophic Maxilla and Mandible.
- Mucogingival Periodontal Surgeries Around Teeth.
- Soft tissues Mastering Around Dental Implant Restorations.
“Live Surgery”: Free Gingival Graft