Eight years of success and the procession continues since the beginning of the cooperation between Misr University for Science and Technology and the Italian University of Genova: seven classes of “Laser Fellowship” have been graduated, among which more than 350 doctors have studied everything related to “Laser” in the field of Dentistry at the highest level and with the most prominent specialists in both Egypt and the world.
The path of success continues with a new class of “Laser Fellowship”, in which we are keen to implement and add all the advantages including:
– The fellowship has been accredited as “a Professional Diploma” by the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt, and it is the only place that allows practical training on patients provided by the college, taking into consideration the diversity of cases and being supervised by one of the fellowship supervisors.
– A fellowship graduation certificate is provided by the University of Genova, which is equivalent to studying at the University of Genova itself and approved by the Italian authorities.
– The fellowship qualifies candidates for postgraduate studies at Misr University of Science and Technology and a Master’s Degree in Laser Sciences at the Italian University of Genova, located at Misr University for Science and Technology.
– Each student has his own logbook approved to be used in postgraduate studies.
– The scientific content of the fellowship is the strongest ever and is presented by lecturers from the University of Genova in addition to the Egyptian team accredited by the University of Genova, and who is responsible for following up the practical cases with the trainees.
– An optional module through which the candidate can travel to Italy and study more of all laser devices, techniques, cases, and how to treat them. – The practical cases are carried out in the College Laser Center, which is equipped at the highest level with more than 7 different laser devices for both soft and hard tissues to provide the best practical training for participants with the latest display devices and live demos of cases. Moreover, there is academic supervision on cases from professors from the Egyptian team.